- This website is built with Gatsby, a free and open-source framework based on React and hosted for free on Netfify.
- The design was created with Affinity Designer and uses the typeface Playfair Display by Claus Eggers Sørense.
- I use React, TypeScript, MDX, Styled Components, Storybook, Visual Studio Code, Yarn, Prettier, Jest, Plop, and a whole lot more tools to build this website.
- The Bonsai image on my homepage was taken by Norio Nakayama.
- The forest image on my Haiku page was taken by Dan Otis.
- The minimalistic icons are created by Remix Icon which is Jimmy Cheung and Wendy Gao.
- The color theme for my code examples is Noctis by Liviu Schera.
All content is copyrighted by Stefan Imhoff unless otherwise stated. Feel free to learn from the Source Code and reuse code for your projects. You can see all styles of this website on the Styleguide.
The use of my design—the unique combination of layout, photos, or illustrations—my private photos, personal data, and logo are only allowed with written permission.
In easier words: This is not a free theme. Learn from it. Remix. Reuse. Build your own stuff. I believe in you. You can do it! 🤘
Responsible for content according to § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV: Stefan Imhoff.
Despite careful content control, I don’t take any liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked pages is the sole responsibility of their operators.
If you find a link on my website that links to a website that violates applicable law, please let me know so I can remove the link.
I take the protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly adhere to the rules of data protection laws. I don’t collect any data.
You’ve read so far and unlocked an easter egg: Emoji Mode. If you click this icon you can turn on Emoji on this website.